PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG whoopslol.blogspot.com. Thank you! 请浏览我的新部落格 whoopslol.blogspot.com。谢谢!

2010年4月27日星期二

My timetable for Y2S1

Eh em~ This is my timetable for next semester. I purposely make my timetable loose a bit so that I won't suffer like how I am, for this semester. Before I was thinking that squeezing everything together will be better, as I have more time to relax. However, I realized that I was completely WRONG after I go through this semester. The arrangement of the timetable would kill me, seriously. I never consider about the distance of the venue where lecture is held, the transportation etc. I was rushing here and there like hell, especially for Tuesday and Thursday. Not only that, I have classes from 8am till 5pm when Tuesday, with only half and hour break in between! That's why, my life for this semester is like hell.

Hmm~ anyway it's ok, at least I've learnt a lesson. I guess this semester should be better.

0 comments: