PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG whoopslol.blogspot.com. Thank you! 请浏览我的新部落格 whoopslol.blogspot.com。谢谢!

2010年4月23日星期五

Last day of my Y1S3

Today's my last day of Y1S3. After submitted my Signals assignment in the afternoon, I decided to go back home even though I really do not wish to see her face. Seriously, I feel like vomiting every time when I see her retarded face. *PUKE* However, a long and good sleep is what I need now and I don't think I could sleep in Uni. So, if I'm at home I could just sleep and will not see her stupid face :) ~

On the way back from Uni, I saw an extremely beautiful blue bird which I never saw it before. At the moment I was like "WOW.." and stunned at the road side for few secs. It has blue feather with yellow and black stripes, and a long maroon beak. But the sad thing is, when I was trying to quietly get near to the tree where it stood on, it flew away! *SIGH* I just wanna have a clearer look on it ehh ~

Before I write this post, I spent about 40mins to search on the internet about some information of the bird BUT FAILED. I can't found the exactly same bird that I saw. *another SIGH* At most what I found were the BEE-EATER and the KINGFISHER, which are the closest to what I saw. I wonder what kind of bird it is huh?

-++ Rare bird could bring me good luck, perhaps? ++-

0 comments: