PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG whoopslol.blogspot.com. Thank you! 请浏览我的新部落格 whoopslol.blogspot.com。谢谢!

2010年3月28日星期日

Still NOT in the mood

Still not in the mood of doing anything..
Not even listen to what lecturers mumbling.. ($#^@$^%^$#%@~~?)
Not even doing my lab reports that are going to due.. (signal, digital!)
Not even wish to touch my assignments.. (signal, digital, analogue!)
Not even touch my lecture notes.. (I do not need a hypnotist/hypnotiser whatever)
Not even think of those formulas.. (..... Can't remember any of them.)
Not even feel like entertaining those FAKERS.. (DON'T BE SO FAKE LIAO LA PLS!)
Not even feel like quarreling with [THE] BITCH.. (YOUR MOUTH STINKS!)
Not even touch my guitar.. (How the hell am I going to improve then??)
And not even update my blog.. (It's been a week since the last update.)
Just keep eat, PPS and sleep, eat, PPS and sleep...
------------------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly feel that "HE" is so GODDAMN BLOODY HELL FUCKING irritating lately..
I think only enduring all the way is not a good idea..
Have to do something then..
But what should I do?
A big big buku lima for him?
Chop him into half?
Slice him into thousand pieces?
Or mince him till...? * evil grinnnns~ *
------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously, I like to doodle every table that I use before [as a proof? xD]
This is not a good attitude so.. small kids please don't learn k? =)
I do not know why but I just like to scribble scribble n scribble whatever that comes into my mind. So when you see any doodled-table, it might be the 1 that I used before. Haha..
------------------------------------------------------------------
A presentation on tuesday, part of the Pendidikan Moral assignment.
It's a drama, about family issues caused by Facebook.
Thanks and BRAVO to all my groupmates, you all did it very well!
Especially ma(aHui) n Nicole(aBun).. sacrifice a lot for our drama..
This is my pa n ma..

Haiz.. I can't get the chance to take a photo with my gf - Nicole(aBun)..
He's so damn gorgeous on that day.. Even me also got a big shock xD..
------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday night aShin caught the flu n today got sorethroat..
Hopefully he can recover soon ler..
Now still got many reports, exams and assignments are still waiting for us..
Don't tumbang 1st.. xD..

0 comments: