PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG whoopslol.blogspot.com. Thank you! 请浏览我的新部落格 whoopslol.blogspot.com。谢谢!

2010年3月8日星期一

Halia Grill *burp..*

A great dinner with Uni friends yesterday at Halia Grill. It's a nice place with great food.. xD.. Don't really know how to describe them in detail, because that's the 1st time I get to know most of the food. (LOL.. I never been to those high class place before mah..) N that was the 1st time I ate beef n lamb(shh..) Don't let my mum know or else I will be murdered.


The food that attracted me the most on that day --> Chocolate Fruit Dip!!
Seriously, very nice lar... ><"'

We took some photos before leave the restaurant:

I only upload two photos for now. Others will be uploaded next time.. =)

After that, we went Feeling Cafe because it's only about 10.30pm (if not mistaken). The night's still young and we had fun till 12am. Syok! xD..

For further details of the restaurant, please CLICK HERE.

0 comments: