PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG whoopslol.blogspot.com. Thank you! 请浏览我的新部落格 whoopslol.blogspot.com。谢谢!

2009年11月20日星期五

Exam DIE

Hohoho... today's exam .. DIE!!!

After that, we (me,coleShin,weiWei,aBun) had our lunch at TBR. I ordered a cup of SeaCoconut aka 海底椰 and PanMee. What I wanna emphasize is the SeaCoconut. It only costs RM1.20 and it is REFILLABLE! Me and LeeWei got 2nd cup for free ^^ Very worth horr...

But that's only for today, due to: 1)less customer 2)raining soon 3)going to close stall ..

Not long after that, rain started to pour down.. and they running like **** Haha.. I couldn't run because I was still holding my SeaCoconut..
= ="'

[TADA! This is the 1.. Btw that's aBun's hand.]


Hah.. Just some trivial stuff.. Going to have a nice and long sleep after suffering for 2 hours. ~_~

0 comments: