PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG whoopslol.blogspot.com. Thank you! 请浏览我的新部落格 whoopslol.blogspot.com。谢谢!

2010年5月11日星期二

Nothing special

Just to write something to show that I'M STILL ALIVE. Busy with my exams + a new online game lately - Monster Forest. Quite a nice game huh. There are many things you can do in the game. Lazy to explain so many lol.. If anyone of you are interested can visit the Monster Forest Homepage for further information.

By the way, I think I will have to repeat my Analogue Electronics, which is a stupid subject that tortures me the most. I got very low coursework marks for it and I can't do at all in the final exam! That's the first time where my answer sheets are almost blank! [EPIC FAIL] I estimated roughly the marks I may get, and I found a high possibility to fail the subject. Shit! Gotta spend RM700+ for it..

0 comments: