PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG whoopslol.blogspot.com. Thank you! 请浏览我的新部落格 whoopslol.blogspot.com。谢谢!

2010年5月25日星期二

I miss them

Went to the "Chatz Room" for a gathering with my 3K friends yesterday. Time flies, it has already been 5 years (2005). However, we are still as close as before. Actually before attending the gathering I was worrying that we would become very quiet, shy and nothing to talk.. BUT in fact, it's totally opposite from what I thought. We had a very very good time there. Actually there were some opportunities to meet them before, but due to some reason I couldn't manage to attend their gathering, which is quite disappointing.

I miss them. I miss the happy days. I miss the sweet faces. I miss our silly dialogues. I miss our silly actions. I miss everything that happened with them. They are irreplaceable, never ever.



P/S: I hate my uni life.

0 comments: