PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG whoopslol.blogspot.com. Thank you! 请浏览我的新部落格 whoopslol.blogspot.com。谢谢!

2010年2月13日星期六

Update update le woi...

It has been a while since the last time I was here. Um, quite a lot of changes had been done to myself within this period. This would be quite a long post so you have to be patient enough to read.

I'm currently in the "half-quit-W3K" mode, thanks to those sohai + tidak bertamadun Singaporean. W3K EN and CN server merged on the 9th of Feb. Once the server merged then they keep on bullying players from CN just because they don't understand English WTF??!! Seriously I don't think their English level is as good as what they thought LORHHH, OK?? They have even more grammatical mistakes than me when chatting (or quarelling) LOL.. As u all know my English isn't that good anyway. Tipu makan saja ~ Haiz.. but kesian those friends that I knew from the game lo.. ><"' "conclusion for the paragraph: W3K SUXXXXX LAARHHHH !!!!"

Hohoho... the next thing is, I changed my pet phrase from 踩啦踩啦!! to 发烧!! LOL.. ah Shin kokor.. got copyright de k? xD ~~ Later I sue you then you know. Pay me RM10B LOL..

I'm totally broke this month!! I never spend so much money within few days, like what I did lately. XIN-TONG ar~ Lets do some calculation:

+
+
+
FES MUSIC CLUB MEMBERSHIP FEE - RM10.00
+
CNY HAIR CUT - RM17.00
(I'm ugly so no photos LOL)
=
RM 594.00
[Note: expenses below RM10.00 are excluded.]

Damn lo, spent so much money. Nearly RM600 WTF.. Few days ago I joined Music Club. The reason is, music is part of my interest and dream as I wanted to learn since I was small, and now I'm going to make it become true. I give myself a period of 1 year to learn guitar. I must learn well within this period!! Not forget to thank my very very good friend Chee How for helping me to get my first guitar.

I bought my 1st WAX today. I also don't know why but my strong feeling forced me to buy it. Haha~ an excuse. Never use b4 + not really sure how to use, hopefully won't end up ruinning my hair LOL.

Tomorrow is CNY eve, an important day for Chinese, and will be having reunion dinner at night. (I guess) that might also be my 1st reunion dinner with only 3 people eating together, 1st CNY without going anywhere, 1st peaceful and lonely CNY with my computer. Time flies, years passed, everything has changed.. Haix.. Speechless. (Don't wish to recall back those unwanted memories)

Wish whoever that is reading this post, a happy and prosperous CNY.. Gotta continue the stupid Moral assignment, that's all for now.

0 comments: