PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG whoopslol.blogspot.com. Thank you! 请浏览我的新部落格 whoopslol.blogspot.com。谢谢!

2010年1月31日星期日

I'm weird

Not much updates at my blog recently, as I spend most of the time in W3K. Life is still the same, nothing special happened.
Went to Carrefour just now.. The word "crowded" is not enough to describe the people there, cuz TOO MANY PPL LIAUU.... Feeling very pek cek when squeezing with the crowds. Seriously I don't like these kinda places.. so many people n noises..
CNY is around the corner.. n I wonder why those people like "celebration" so much? Is CNY really that important? n should we do so many silly things in order to "celebrate" the CNY? @@ ... Maybe I'm the weird 1, cuz seriously I don't like celebration.. Not only CNY but other festivals too. I just can't understand what is in their mind and how do they feel when celebrating stuffs like that.. = ="'

0 comments: