PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG whoopslol.blogspot.com. Thank you! 请浏览我的新部落格 whoopslol.blogspot.com。谢谢!

2010年1月3日星期日

Arts

Yesterday went to the kindergarten where my mum works at, helped her to decorate her classroom LAST MINUTE. = ="' .. Her idiot principal lurr... suddenly wanna do so many changes. Scared my mum till death. (padan muka dia, awal-awal dowan ask). After that, her colleague asked me to help her out at the other branch zz.. A big empty wall, have to finish 1 shot zz.. Hard aa.

After 3+hrs, this is what I did. I don't even have time to plan n therefore, I made it quite ugly XD.. All cut n paste, 3D. Btw my mums sunflowers (decorating material, also I do de) are much more nicer than that. Haiz~ the sad thing is, NO PAY. Only got free dinner, supper n breakfast for the next morning. Enuff le lurr~ can save $$ also. But frankly speaking, I prefer RM lol. She also asked me whether wanna become art teacher at her place anot but I rejected her. HaHa.. 1 more thing, NO MORE NEXT TIME except got PAY. XD~

0 comments: