PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG whoopslol.blogspot.com. Thank you! 请浏览我的新部落格 whoopslol.blogspot.com。谢谢!

2009年12月27日星期日

Whhhhat a christmas..

Went to a gathering at Pn. Koh's place. Met 3 juniors and 1 of them was cute. LOL.. Can't remember much about what had happened there but I remembered that I ate a lot. Not only that, I also TAPAU-ed quite a lot after the gathering.. *paiseh~*

During the journey of going back home, I had a long chat with Pn. Koh and I found that most of the good teachers left ChongHwa, which is a sad thing. 95% of the teachers that I could list out their name, all gone!(including Pn.Lau.. zOmg?!) Besides, Malays are getting more and next year will be only 3 teachers teaching Chinese in the afternoon session. I'm not racist or what but, Malay teachers gave me a very bad impression since most of them that I met are super duper lousy. I wonder what will happen next year and how would they undergo the hard time? Actually *in my opinion* ChongHwa had becoming worse after our previous principal (Mr.CFS) retired. Not to deny, Pn. Lau was a very good principal too but she could hardly control ChongHwa, I guess? Haiz.. Hopefully the new principal would do something to save ChongHwa lurrrr ~~~~

I'm learning Japanese language these few days to fill up my EMPTY holiday. Damnshit lurr.. it's already 4 days but i still can't remember all the Hiragana well. Anyway, it's a *self-learning* Muahahaha.. Now I could speak some simple phrases, greetings, questions and etc.. but that's not enough! *Hur hur.. im greedy..* Actually I have a very big interest in learning Japanese language, just that I don't have a chance to do so. *sigh*
I'm looking forward on my 3rd year of degree cuz I will be having Japanese language as 1 of my subject! And then, I will try to find opportunities to go to Japan. Maybe to further my studies [OR] work [OR] travel [OR] whatever ... I really wish to go there arrrgh.. ><"'

0 comments: