PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG whoopslol.blogspot.com. Thank you! 请浏览我的新部落格 whoopslol.blogspot.com。谢谢!

2011年3月26日星期六

Sigh

Honestly, the biggest challenge during teaching tuition is not memorizing the syllabus but to suppress my anger and to control my patience. I almost lost control and yelled at those brats yesterday! They have totally no sense of respectability, just like the barbarians! OMG I can't stand them anymore. I have no idea of who am I to them actually. They are just too horrible!

Please lah! If you're already weak in your studies just pay attention to listen what the shit I'm trying to tell you but not arguing blindly! Teacher Khor is trying to help you so you should appreciate for that. You think I'm happy to help her to teach you just because of the two pieces of banknote? You may just quit if you don't even feel like learning. I'm ok with it! I could spend more time to teach a person who is eager to learn without having him to pay, rather than the one who is wasting each others' time. I already told you this at the very beginning of your tuition session. If you want, just sit and learn. If you don't want, just don't come again. Please do remember that I'm still an older person who's teaching you so please at least give me some respect. You may ask but you have no right to order as I'm not your servant although you paid me.


1 comments:

ChiiouLan 巧岚 ♥ 说...

原来教我们酱辛苦 ~ 我会乖乖的 ~